Sometimes the reason for putting your home on the market is crystal clear. For example, you might have a job relocation and need to move. Or, you might have decided to downsize because the kids have left the nest.
However, there are many other motivations to list your home that are not as obvious, and yet are still good reasons to make a move. Here are just a few examples...
- You want to be closer to family.
- There’s something you’ve always wanted in a home that your current property doesn’t have, such as a wooded backyard.
- You want to be closer to work, or to activities you enjoy, such as golf.
- The neighbourhood is changing in a way that no longer fits the lifestyle you want.
- There’s another neighbourhood you’ve always dreamed of living in.
- Your tastes have changed and you want to live in a different type of home.
None of these reasons makes it an absolute necessity to list your property and find a new home. Yet, they’re all worth considering, especially if moving will make you and your family happier, and provide you with a more desirable lifestyle.
Want to talk about the possibilities? Call today 604-765-1487